Q: I have been asked the second time now if it is possible that I got out an actual Rule Report for all Rules we currently have in Limagito. It`s just all the reporting and documentation obligations our company has to follow. Of course it would be possible to print that on a per Rule-Basis. It would be great if there is an option to generate all Rule-Reports for all Rules at once
A: Yes this is possible using some Pascal Script. We added some screenshots to get you started.
1. Add the following Pascal Script as Source (do not forget to adjust the ctDestPath). Our Report output path will be C:\Test\Reports\.
Var tmpInfo: String; Const ctDestPath = 'C:\Test\Reports\'; Begin psExitCode:= 1; // ... add your code here tmpInfo := psSaveRuleReportsAsHTML(ctDestPath); psLogWrite(1, '', tmpInfo); End.
2. In this example we disabled the scan timers because we will trigger the rule manually:
3. No Destinations are needed:
4. We enabled the Rule and clicked the trigger button (small green arrow on he right of the enable/status button):
5. Result in the output folder, all the rule reports are saved as html:
If you need any info about this ‘Rule Report for all Rules’ option, please let us know.