Must Read Links:
- Explain the difference between an orange, a blue and a grey button for each rule
- Is it possible to rename a file that has a date in the filename to also include the day of the week?
- Is there a way to retry to only the failed destination when using multiple destinations?
- Is there audit trail on the rules?
- I was wondering if it would be possible to monitor and send alert when file mover failed?
- I want to use user accounts in LimagitoX File Mover
- Can we test a rule before it actually runs in limagitox file mover?
- Delete old files without deleting folders
- Copy file into Azure storage container folder
- Can we create a rule which will remove empty directories once a week, not every scan?
- Can we remove info from the RunTime log
- It would be nice if when we create a rule it is defaulted to “Disabled Timers”
- Is it possible to retry a file delete if it fails
- It looks like LimagitoX might not be sending emails
- Can I exclude file and directory shortcut links
- Can I rename files when moving to Windows Folder
- Is it possible that move files and create a folder by partial files name
- Is there a way to change the destination based on day of week
- Backup 2 Files but Only Copy 1 to Destination
- I’d love the option to go the other way, csv to xls
- Generate a status file for each file which was successfully moved
- Can I use filenames longer than 256 characters
- Is it difficult to update my version (v2017 and up)
- Is it difficult to upgrade my older version (v10 or v11)
- Is it possible to upgrade my ancient version (v6 .. v9)
- I want an email to show the filename and timestamp of when it was transferred
- I want to check the length of a filename
- We need to use the PGP encryption option that I understand that the software is capable of
- Is it possible to split out Page 1&2 of a PDF
- I only want to email the latest run time log
- Alternative download links available?
- How to solve error during sftp file upload
- Can we create a job to monitor disabled rules
- Why do rules pulling files (FTP, SFTP) change the modify date
- What are the Date & Time parameters that we can use?
- SFTP connection to the server is not established. WTF?
- Using a drive letter when using LimagitoX as a service
- I would like to log the create date of the file being moved
- Is it possible to setup a wildcard config for source directories?
- Is it possible to create a file timestamp monitor job
- Merge multiple input files into a single output file
- Remove quotation marks around the data in a csv file
If you need help with these Q&A, please let us know.