A second SFTP vendor was added in LimagitoX File Mover version v2020.6.21.0. This second SFTP vendor is also based in the USA and has a long history with providing API’s for many internet protocols. The reason we did this is because there are quite some different SFTP servers out there and it seems we couldn’t cover them all. With a second vendor we try to minimize this.
Switching can be done on the fly. Default is still the original vendor (Vendor 1 – SB) which we are using for quite some time now. This new option is available under the ‘Common’ tab of your SFTP setup. Feedback experience about using the new vendor would be much appreciated.
With our second vendor (Vendor 2 – CK) we are able to get more debug information in case of problems. You’ll need to enable ‘Add Control Information to log’ to achieve this.
The following SSH connection protocol algorithms are supported:
- Hostkey Types: ssh-rsa, ssh-dsa, ecdsa-sha2-nistp256, rsa-sha2-256, rsa-sha2-512, ssh-ed25519
- Key Exchange Methods: firstname.lastname@example.org, ecdh-sha2-nistp256, ecdh-sha2-nistp384, ecdh-sha2-nistp521, diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256, diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1, diffie-hellman-group14-sha1, diffie-hellman-group1-sha1
- Ciphers: email@example.com, aes256-ctr, aes192-ctr, aes128-ctr, aes256-cbc, aes192-cbc, aes128-cbc, twofish256-cbc, twofish128-cbc, blowfish-cbc, 3des-cbc, arcfour128, arcfour256
- MAC Algorithms: hmac-sha2-256, hmac-sha2-512, hmac-sha1, hmac-md5, hmac-ripemd160, hmac-sha1-96
- Compression: none, zlib, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any help , please let us know.