New counters added in Limagito File Mover recently:
Values total counters (history):
- psTotalFiles Counter: %CSC
- psTotalFilesSrcError Counter: %CFS
- psTotalFileDstError Counter: %CFD
- psTotalControlSrc Counter: %CCS
- psTotalControlDst Counter: %CCD
The following counters will reset themself On Rule Begin:
- psCurrentsFiles Counter: %ZSC
- psCurrentFilesSrcError Counter: %ZFS
- psCurrentFilesDstError Counter: %ZFD
- psCurrentControlSrcError Counter: %ZCS
- psCurrentControlDstError Counter: %ZCD
These can be used for example in email events.
Result of sent email:
These counters are also available as Pascal Script var so this means you can control only to send an error email if for example the value of an error counter reaches a certain value.
Important, enable ‘Use Pascal Script as Event Precondition’ in the options tab:
You can create any combination of our counters to determine when the error event should actually be sent. Please let us know if you need any help here.
An example of the the new counters being used in our Pascal Script ‘On Rule End’ option:
RunTime Log Result:
#filetransfer #mft #filemanagement