- Explain the difference between an orange, a blue and a grey button for each rule
- Is it possible to rename a file that has a date in the filename to also include the day of the week?
- Is there a way to retry to only the failed destination when using multiple destinations?
- Is there audit trail on the rules?
- I was wondering if it would be possible to monitor and send alert when file mover failed?
- I want to use user accounts in LimagitoX File Mover
- Can we test a rule before it actually runs in limagitox file mover?
- Delete old files without deleting folders
- Copy file into Azure storage container folder
- Can we create a rule which will remove empty directories once a week, not every scan?
- Can we remove info from the RunTime log
- It would be nice if when we create a rule it is defaulted to “Disabled Timers”
- Is it possible to retry a file delete if it fails
- It looks like LimagitoX might not be sending emails
- Can I exclude file and directory shortcut links
- Can I rename files when moving to Windows Folder
- Is it possible that move files and create a folder by partial files name
- Is there a way to change the destination based on day of week
- Backup 2 Files but Only Copy 1 to Destination
If you need help with these Q&A, please let us know.